Melting point: 228-230℃
Storage conditions: 2-8℃
Carboplatin is a second-generation platinum anti-tumor drug. Its anti-cancer activity is similar to that of cisplatin, but nephrotoxicity, ototoxicity, neurotoxicity, especially gastrointestinal reactions, are significantly lower than cisplatin, and its anti-tumor spectrum is not as good as cisplatin. wide. Its mechanism of action is mainly to cause cross-linking between DNA strands and within strands, interfere with DNA molecules, inhibit cell DNA synthesis, and mainly act on the N-7 and O-6 atoms of guanine in DNA to produce cytotoxicity.
This drug is a broad-spectrum anti-tumor drug, no cross-resistance with other anti-tumor drugs, and cross-resistance with DDP. The drug is easy to dissolve, does not require hydration, diuresis, and diuresis, and is convenient to use. (1) Mainly used for small cell lung cancer, ovarian cancer, testicular tumor, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, etc. For small cell lung cancer, the remission rate of this product alone was 60%; the total remission rate of combined treatment with Vp-16 and IFO was 78%; the remission rate of ovarian epithelial cancer and head and neck squamous cell carcinoma were 65% and 29%, respectively.
(2) It can be used for non-small cell lung cancer, bladder cancer, cervical cancer, pleural mesothelioma, melanoma and endometrial cancer.
(3) It can also be used for digestive system tumors, liver cancer, etc. and radiation synergistic treatment.
Matters needing attention
(1) Before using this product, dissolve it with normal saline or 10ml of 5% dextrose injection, then dilute with 250-500ml of 5% dextrose injection, and inject it intravenously for half an hour or 1 hour. When using CBP, although hydration is not necessary, patients should be encouraged to drink more water and the urine output should be kept at about 2000ml per day.
(2) After this product is dissolved, it should be used up within 8 hours and protected from light.
(3) This product is only for intravenous administration, and should not leak outside the blood vessel.
(4) This product should avoid contact with aluminum compounds, nor should it be mixed and instilled with other drugs.
(5) Blood image, liver and kidney function, etc. should be checked regularly before and during the medication.
(6) During medication, patients should be followed up to check hearing, nerve function, blood urea nitrogen, creatinine clearance and serum creatinine determination, hematocrit, hemoglobin determination, white blood cell classification and platelet count, serum calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium content determination.