Melting point: 156-159℃(lit.)
Boiling point: 174℃
Density: 1.02 g/mL
Vapor pressure: 2.9 mm Hg (50℃)
Refractive index: n20/D 1.4634(lit.)
Flash Point: 198℉
White or pale yellow crystals with ammonia odor. Anhydrous is a flammable white crystal, which is easily deliquescence. Soluble in water, ethanol, acetone and benzene. The solubility in water at 25°C is 45g/100g, the solubility in ethanol is 77g/100g, the solubility in acetone is 13g/100g, and the solubility in benzene is 51g/100g.
This product is an intermediate in organic synthesis, synthetic light stable material, widely used in polyurethane foam, elastomer and plastic products and molding process. It is also the initiator of polymer, which can be used as ethylene polymerization catalyst and ethylene oxide polymerization catalyst, etc. Its derivatives can be used as corrosion inhibitor, emulsifier, etc.
(1) Ammonolysis of dichloroethane. This method is to co-produce this product when preparing ethylenediamine;
(2) Ammonolysis method with piperazine as raw material. Using piperazine and its derivatives to prepare TEDA, the product yield is high, the process is relatively mature, and industrialization has been realized;
(3) Ammonolysis method using N-hydroxyethylpiperazine as raw material;
(4) Ammonolysis method using N-aminoethylpiperazine as raw material;
(5) Ammonolysis method using N,N dihydroxyethylpiperazine as raw material;
(6) Using diethanolamine as a raw material to prepare a product;
(7) Ammonolysis method using ethylene oxide as raw material.