Propiconazole (CAS: 60207-90-1) is a triazole fungicide.
479.9°C at 760 mmHg
2.26E-09mmHg at 25°C
Propiconazole Molecular Formula
Banner; CGA-64250; Desmel; Orbit; Proconazole; Propiconazole Tilt; Wocosin; Propiconazole E.C.
Propiconazole is a triazole fungicide, also known as a DMI, or demethylation inhibiting fungicide due to its binding with and inhibiting the 14-alpha demethylase enzyme from demethylating a precursor to ergosterol. Without this demethylation step, the ergosterols are not incorporated into the growing fungal cell membranes, and cellular growth is stopped.
Propiconazole is used agriculturally as a systemic fungicide on turfgrasses grown for seed and aesthetic or athletic value, mushrooms, corn, wild rice, peanuts, almonds, sorghum, oats, pecans, apricots, peaches, nectarines, plums and prunes. It is also used in combination with permethrin in formulations of wood preserver. Propiconazole is a mixture of four stereoisomers. Propiconazole exhibits strong anti-feeding properties against the keratin-digesting Australian carpet beetle
Propiconazole is a kind of treatment and the protection of the dual role of the absorption of the new broad-spectrum triazole fungicide, may be the root, stem, leaf absorption, and plant strains capable of conducting in vivo up quickly , control Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes and semi-known diseases caused by bacteria, especially for all disease of wheat, powdery mildew, rust, root rot, Bakanae, sheath blight, black sigatoka and other diseases have effects, to be effective in controlling diseases caused by most higher fungi, but the egg fungus diseases invalid. Propiconazole Vinca in a month or so.
Propiconazole has a wide spectrum bactericidal activity high, sterilization speed, long duration, the uptake, and other characteristics, has become the new broad-spectrum triazole fungicide on behalf of a large variety of the world tonnage.
Propiconazole low toxicity fungicides, under the test conditions, no teratogenic, carcinogenic, mutagenic effect. Formulation consists of the active ingredient, an emulsifier and a solvent. Appearance is light yellow liquid, specific gravity of 0.98 to 1.00, a flash point of 55 ~ 63 ℃, good emulsifying properties, with the most common pesticides mixed with stable storage period of 3 years.
Propiconazole is part of a sterol inhibitor of triazole fungicides, its mechanism is affecting sterol biosynthesis, cell membrane function pathogens damage, ultimately leading to cell death, and thus play a bactericidal, disease prevention and cure effect.
1. broad spectrum: bactericidal activity, the efficacy of the disease on a variety of crops caused by the higher fungi good;
2. effects: banana leaf spot, anthracnose grapes, watermelon gummy stem blight, powdery mildew of strawberries with special effects;
3. available: the absorption of strong, can even quickly upward conduction, spraying two hours to kill the invading pathogens, 1-2 days to control the disease extension, prevent disease pandemic, penetration and strong adhesion, particularly suitable for use in the rainy season;
4. cheap: the persistence of up to 15-35 days, save 2-3 times more than conventional drug treatment;
5. labor: a unique "vapor phase activity", even if spraying is uneven, the liquid will be evenly distributed in the crop of leaf tissue, play a perfect control effect;
6. storage and transportation: After harvesting, preservation obvious, sell pretty, fruit prices of goods long period.
In flowering, seedling, young fruit, young shoots of the use of crops.
1. the control of banana leaf spot: In the early stages, with propiconazole (20% EC) 1000 ~ 1500 times spray works best interval 21 to 28 days. According to the development of the disease, can be considered the second consecutive spraying.
2. control of grape anthracnose: If the early stages before, for the protection of control, available propiconazole (20% EC) 2500-fold diluted spray;
3. If control of grape used in the treatment of anthrax (incidence medium): propiconazole (20% EC) 3000 times the spray interval of up to 30 days.
4. control of peanut leaf spot: 2500-fold diluted with propiconazole (20% EC), the early onset spray interval 14 days of continuous spraying 2 to 3 times.
5. Prevention watermelon gummy stem blight: the enlargement of watermelon with propiconazole (20% EC) 5000 times the spray.
6. Control of tomato anthracnose, leaf spot of pepper: 2500-fold diluted with propiconazole (20% EC), the early onset of spraying.
7. Prevention of strawberry powdery mildew: In the early stages, with propiconazole (20% EC) 4000 times the spray
8. the control wheat sheath blight: with propiconazole (20% EC) early onset of 1500 times the spray; onset mid-1000 times spray. Acre artificial water quantity not less than 60 liters, 10 liters less than tractors, aircraft less than 1 to 2 liters. Between wheat stalk section evenly spraying.
Appearance: Yellowish odorless liquid. Non corrosive. Used as a fungicide.
Packing: 200KG drum.